Simos Kokavesis ft Marina Skiadaresi | Only My Dreams (New Single)


I've seen right
and I've seen wrong
I've seen hate
and I've seen love
still I'm standing
wondering which way to go

My heart is sinking
my mind is slow
this world is on fire
still my spirit grows
now I know
I'm so far away from home

It's only my dreams that keep me together
it's only the love that makes me see
its only the light of the new day thats dawning
keeps me the hope to go on living

I've been treated nice
I've been done so bad
seen some things I wish
I never had
still I'm standing
still I'm riding on

vocals: Marina Skiadaresi
music & lyrics: Simos Kokavesis

Recorded & Mixed by Manos Koutsakis

Artwork:
team4p

all rights reserved ℗ + © Simos Kokavesis 2023
buy track
 http://bit.ly/3KaTOTn 

follow ➽ https://linktr.ee/simoskokavesis
contact: kokavesissimos@gmail.com
press & media: productions4p@yahoo.gr

#simoskokavesis #marinaskiadaresi #duets #newsingle #team4p #2k23


“Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star • Content Marketing is showing the world you are one...”

● We are a creative team, that believes design is a way of living ●

● We are a creative team, that believes design is a way of living ●
Make it simple • Make it memorable • Make it inviting to look at

“A goal without a plan is just a wish”

"Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!"

Creative without strategy is called "art " • Creative with strategy is called "advertising"