Simos Kokavesis | Anthropause ♪


This is my first attempt to create music that supports a vision that is already realized. 

I tried to feel and understand every point of the film that music played a part of to and to express it with my own creative reaction at the time. 

I improvised, I analyzed, and then went for it. 

I didn't have much time nor resources. 

I was on an island, away from recording studios and technical support. And there was, due to circumstances, a very tight deadline. 

At the time the situation seemed to be a dire one but - very much in keeping with the story of the film - I now think of it as a blessing in disguise. 

I became more resourceful, learned new skills and didn’t have the time to second guess myself. 

I also had the good fortune to be working with a director who was kind but firm, and always straight-forward. 

I am proud to say that although I wasn’t there from the beginning, we carried the project to it’s completion together. 

And now I have the pleasure, the honor and the opportunity to share that music with you - and this is a wonderful thing! 

Enjoy!  _ Simos Kokavesis 
(Skiathos island, summer 2k24)

Film Director: Christos Godas 

All music composed, recorded & mixed by Simos Kokavesis 

Marianna Kokavesi - violin on “Life Dive” 
Marina Skiadaresi (Shadowlike) - voice on “Life Dive” 

Mastering: Live Studio - Spyros Spyropoulos, Nikos Spyropoulos 

Special thanks to: Manolis Koutsakis (Studio Diagogi Kosmia) 
Christos Hatzistamou (Athens Audio) for their invaluable technical support.

Cover Artwork: George Mastrantonis (cybliminal.art) 

contact: kokavesissimos@gmail.com 
✉ press & media: 
productions4p@yahoo.gr 

#simoskokavesis #soundtrack #anthropause #newrelease #summer2024 #press #team4p


“Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star • Content Marketing is showing the world you are one...”

● We are a creative team, that believes design is a way of living ●

● We are a creative team, that believes design is a way of living ●
Make it simple • Make it memorable • Make it inviting to look at

“A goal without a plan is just a wish”

"Without promotion, something terrible happens... nothing!"